Advance Traditional Rhythms I
More traditional solos that greatly challenge student’s technique, speed and feel. Go deeper into Mamady Keïta’s new rhythms where dunun phrasing are more intricate and unconventional compare to traditional rhythms.
- 2 MONTHS >
What you will learn
- Djembe+Dunun Level 6Djembe+Dunun Level 6:, Level 7
Djembe+Dunun Level 7:, Level 8
- Konden 2
- Konkoba 1
- Konkoba 2
- Koredjuga w. Traditional Solo
Djembe+Dunun Level 8:
- Konowoulen 1
- Zaouli 1, 2, 3
- Zaouli 4
- Kuku Traditional Solo
- Mendiani w. Traditional Solo
- Djabara w. Traditional Solo
- Konowoulen 2
- Yankadi Traditional Solo
- Soboninkun w. Traditional Solo
- Soko Traditional Solo
- Wassonlonka w. Traditional Solo
- Soli des Manian w. Traditional Solo
- MK Rhythm Level 3, Level 4
What you get
- Interact with TTMDA teacher
- Lifetime access to web videos
- Online assignments
- Video and audio demos in-app
- Learn at your own pace anywhere in the world
- 2 MONTHS >
How it works
A TTMDA teacher will be assigned to you, who will be guiding you throughout the learning process.
A classroom code will be set up and sent to you before class begins. Get the app and join the virtual classroom to begin interactive learning with other students.
Video and audio demonstrations will be provided via the learning app, together with online assignments (text and video-based) and quizzes.
Complete all the above at quality levels and achievement unlocked!
Earn your certificate
This module is part of the curriculum for the following certificates: