Becoming A Performer
The rhythms we play and the steps we dance to are only one of the many elements that make a performance. Learn about the many aspects of performing that will enable you to become a truly effective stage performer. This module includes onsite training with an actual production project.
- 5 WEEKS >
What you will learn
- Qualities of a prepared Performer
- Stage Performance Training
What you get
- Interact with TTMDA teacher
- Online assignments
- Onsite lessons with a teacher
- Video and audio demos in-app
- Learn at your own pace anywhere in the world
Possess Intermediate-Advance level djembe/dance skill.
Drum Recommendation: Completed Rhythm Knowledge Module 1 and Module 2, Solo Technique Module 1 and Module 2.
Dance Recommendation: Completed Dance Module 1 and Module 2.
- 5 WEEKS >
Qualities of a Performer
Creating Your Stage Avatar
Practical Training: Preparation
Practical Training: Live Performance
How it works
A TTMDA teacher will be assigned to you, who will be guiding you throughout the learning process.
A classroom code will be set up and sent to you before class begins. Get the app and join the virtual classroom to begin interactive learning with other students.
Video and audio demonstrations will be provided via the learning app, together with online assignments (text and video-based) and quizzes.
Attend physical lessons with an assigned teacher nearest to your location.
Demonstrate required skills from onsite lessons.
Complete all the above at quality levels and achievement unlocked!
Earn your certificate
This module is part of the curriculum for the following certificates:
- Certificate in Conducting Dance Appraisement
- Advanced Certificate in Conducting Dance Appraisement
- Certificate in Djembe Performance
- Advanced Certificate in Djembe Performance
- Certificate in Dance Performance
- Advanced Certificate in Dance Performance
- Certificate in Training Djembe Teachers
- Certificate in Training Dance Teachers
- Diploma in Djembe Performing Arts
- Advanced Diploma in Djembe Performing Arts
- Diploma in Mandingue Dance Performance