Teaching Strategies I
Learning about different teaching strategies and approaches in relation to teaching adults and children.
- 5 WEEKS >
What you will learn
- Experiential Learning
- Early Childhood Pedagogies
What you get
- Interact with TTMDA teacher
- Online assignments
- Video and audio demos in-app
- Learn at your own pace anywhere in the world
- 5 WEEKS >
Transformational Learning Strategy
Experiential Learning Strategy
Andragogy VS Pedagogy
Early Childhood Pedagogies
How it works
A TTMDA teacher will be assigned to you, who will be guiding you throughout the learning process.
A classroom code will be set up and sent to you before class begins. Get the app and join the virtual classroom to begin interactive learning with other students.
Video and audio demonstrations will be provided via the learning app, together with online assignments (text and video-based) and quizzes.
Complete all the above at quality levels and achievement unlocked!
Earn your certificate
This module is part of the curriculum for the following certificates:
- Certificate in Teaching Djembe (Early Childhood)
- Advanced Certificate in Teaching Djembe
- Advanced Certificate in Teaching Dance
- Certificate in Conducting Djembe Appraisement
- Advanced Certificate in Conducting Djembe Appraisement
- Certificate in Conducting Dance Appraisement
- Advanced Certificate in Conducting Dance Appraisement
- Certificate in Training Djembe Teachers
- Certificate in Training Dance Teachers
- Diploma in Djembe Performing Arts
- Advanced Diploma in Djembe Performing Arts
- Diploma in Mandingue Dance Performance