Advance Solo Technique
Learn about Mamady Keïta’s solo technique creations that evolved from traditional styles. This module also emphasises on improvisational skills on binary and ternary rhythms, as well as the ability to improvise to “live” dancers.
- 2 MONTHS >
What you will learn
- Solo Level 7Solo Level 7:, Level 8
Solo Level 8:
- Present 6 solo pieces: 3 pieces by memory at given tempo. 3 pieces by improvisation to Binary, Ternary 1 and Ternary 2 rhythms with live Dunun.
- Present 5 solo pieces: 3 pieces by improvisation to Binary, Ternary 1 and Ternary 2 rhythms with live Dancers and Dunun. 2 pieces of improvisation to contemporary music displaying traditional technique
What you get
- Interact with TTMDA teacher
- Lifetime access to web videos
- Online assignments
- Video and audio demos in-app
- Learn at your own pace anywhere in the world
- 2 MONTHS >
How it works
A TTMDA teacher will be assigned to you, who will be guiding you throughout the learning process.
A classroom code will be set up and sent to you before class begins. Get the app and join the virtual classroom to begin interactive learning with other students.
Video and audio demonstrations will be provided via the learning app, together with online assignments (text and video-based) and quizzes.
Complete all the above at quality levels and achievement unlocked!
Earn your certificate
This module is part of the curriculum for the following certificates: