Intermediate Solo Technique
A huge variety of solo techniques for various styles of rhythms from Mandingue regions. Recommended for djembe players with steady foundation.
- 2 MONTHS >
What you will learn
- Solo Level 5Solo Level 5:, Level 6
Solo Level 6:
- Present 5 solo pieces: 3 pieces by memory at given tempo. 2 pieces by memory with live Dunun.
- Present 4 solo pieces: 3 pieces by memory at given tempo. 1 piece by improvisation to live Dunun.
What you get
- Interact with TTMDA teacher
- Lifetime access to web videos
- Online assignments
- Video and audio demos in-app
- Learn at your own pace anywhere in the world
- 2 MONTHS >
Solo Phrases for Woima: Practice 5A of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Konkoba: Practice 5B of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Kontemuru: Practice 5C of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Kassa: Practice 5D of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Fe 2: Practice 5E of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Konden 1: Practice 6B of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Lekule: Practice 6C of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Djagbe: Practice 6D of solo curriculum book
Solo Phrases for Lamban: Practice 6E of solo curriculum book
How it works
A TTMDA teacher will be assigned to you, who will be guiding you throughout the learning process.
A classroom code will be set up and sent to you before class begins. Get the app and join the virtual classroom to begin interactive learning with other students.
Video and audio demonstrations will be provided via the learning app, together with online assignments (text and video-based) and quizzes.
Complete all the above at quality levels and achievement unlocked!
Earn your certificate
This module is part of the curriculum for the following certificates: